OMGOMGOMG!
A7X, Gym Class Heroes, MxPx
and many many more are gonna be in SG!
And I sooooo wanna see them!
•SINGFEST, 8th & 9th Aug, FortCanning•
But its like 150bux for the 2day event! Wth!
Okayy enough of that. Im like suppose to be brainstorming
on my ideas fer ma VSCp2. But Im bloggin instead. Hahs.
Coz Ive seriusly got no idea in my head! Like omg. The topic
is SOOOO science-cy! And I flung my Os science sia!
Ok wrong, its more Geography I must say. What more,
I didnt even take Geog fer Os! And plus having to merge
design with GLOBALWARMING ?! It sux I tell you.
So currently, what Ive thought of is to do an ad campaign.
My topic to dive in on fer these 2mth-period project: SMOKING,
1. SMRT advertisements
2. a creative giveaway? [secret!]
3. posters/flyers/packaging ads ? [cant decide!]
Thats it. I seriusly need help in preventing my
passion fer design to deteoriate. )):
And lastly, Sat's my payday! Hehs. Cant wait lerr.
AKU POKAI SAKK! Hahahahahhas~
*sadly I cant enjoy on my payday coz ive gotta attend fer werk at my prev werkplace.