red HOTpants❤!
Yesterday, I made Wan to be my alarmclock fer me
to wake up and continue doing my proposal. At first, told
him to wake me up at 2.30am. In the end, the final timing
decided was 4am. And he really woke me up! Omg. I owe
him bigtime sey. Thanks ehk Wan!! ((: Oh and he didnt go
school coz he was too tired. The reason? He stayed up just to
wake me up! SOO SWEET! <3333 Hahas.
And he got to hear my 'baru bangon tdo' voice! LOL.
No sch tml,ltr i mean, since its aredi 3am+.
Actually, no consultation to be exact.
So will be rotting at home coming out with ideas before
consulting ferdi on wed? Maybe. Ohya, tml also need
to meet adeq at bugis aft her simlim dnt tingy. Then need
to get some medication tingy fer mum at kampong glam.
Hopefulli Im able to find the store which she meant. Hahs.
And I promised to watch Transformers with Is. Dunno when
though, coz I havent yet confirm with him the day Im free.
Either on Wed night, or Fri aight Is! Hahas. Oh and I wanna
watch ALONE when it launch! Anyone feel like treating? LOL.
Ok dahh. And Kai!!! Thanks fer the 'riding book' ehk!
And yessa, when Nafa start aredi...I WANNA KPO!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~