
Skatergirl.
Aku tak sabar sihh mau p BAYBEATS yawwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Hahahas. The Sallys, Deputy Siren aaaaannnd...
*drumroll pls*A VACANT AFFAIR! weeeeeeee~Hopefulli my crush's performing lar seyy. Heee! Okay, shuttup mai.
Anws, tml is definitely gonna be pack lar can. Aki said it was already
pack just now, so imagine lar on a Saturday night. Wahh, consperm
pack gilerbabi nyer and Im like suppose to like meet 4763147 people
lar tml. Lets just bump into each other lar ehk. Aki AND gang. Ayid AND
gang. Alyff AND gang. Ian AND gang. Rowh AND gang. Dok AND gang.
Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.
First off, meeting car at simei. Then gonna head to town I think. And if
Im passing cineileisure, I soo wanna stop and visit my skaterboyy during
his comps. Hehs. ((: No promises though D. Coz I gonna cabot werk tml,
and so Ive gotta be wary when in town. Lol. Then will head to esplanade.
Watch watch watch watch watch watch. Mosh mosh mosh mosh mosh
mosh mosh mosh, maybe. And must lookout for that Aki lerr. If not later
kene gigit from him lar seyy! Aki dont you dare gigit me from behind or
bodysurf me ok BODYGUARD! Hahas. WHICH I HOPE WONT HAPPEN.
After Baybeats, gonna head to Kakfah's hostel I think. Teman her overnight
lar since its her ferst night there. So gotta bring all my projstuffs lar to
Baybeats. ALAR SEYY. So berat lar consperm.
Ok deyyy. AKU NAK BOBOK. Bump at Baybeats guys! ^_^