Hajimemashite singaporujin. Haik! ((:
I've got two separate posts to post in ONE post, geddit geddit? Hahs.
[First post]
-----
I know that you're very nice
Never ever tell me lies
You're always there to comfort me
And cheer me up when I'm down
However that is it
You've got your world
And I've got mine
And after all that we've been through
When I say,
Sorry honey, my heart is not for you
Sorry baby, this love is not for you
It's over now.
-----
[Second post]
-----

This post is dedicated to Mohd Hairul, aka E.A/Cyclops. He wants me to promote him through my blog, like wth!, i know. Hahas. But just so to make him happy, I update this up, EVEN WHEN IM LIKE SICK NOW! Oh and get well soon with your sore eyes k Pirate-eye. Jangan asyik take MC only, be like me dropdeadgorgeous jek,
or as i lay dying, OK. Hahahas!
And yeah, get well soon to me oso. Was almost recovering but just now,
while filming was in progress, i kena rain again, so now, Im still officially sick. Dang!
Oh, and I would like to do a shoutout before
I end, thanks spbodyguard akiki fer being there
fer me! App it loads! -from your kecik! ((: