archives
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
Myspace. Friendster. Deviant.
PORTFOLIOblog. PHOTOblog.
mai 19-, tp design junior.
"I abhor kiddos who proudly proclaim that they're into photography with only their digital knowledge when their wee legs haven't even stepped
into a darkroom and their fingers haven't bid hello to the chemicals there."
|
I am what I am. Not what you want me to be.
|
|
Anything but an alien
Sagits=FashionistasIs it any wonder your
sign is represented by an archer? You always manage to hit a style bulls-eye no matter where you aim. For you, fashion is about reaching high and getting there. You combine a deep appreciation of costuming (after all, what is fashion about if not self-expression?) with an intellectual bent. In fact, you have an uncanny knack for predicting major movements in the fashion world, thanks to a combination of all the above attributes. Actually, the phrase self-starter suits you to a T, stylewise. Oftentimes, you can't find just what you need so you set out and make it yourself.
If that means scouring vintage and department stores and then stitching your discoveries together, so be it! (A sewing class might help, but you're such an innovator, you can probably figure it out on your own.) True, sometimes you can be
a bit too out there, but you do it with such a happy-go-lucky attitude that people
are dazzled by your sangfroid. You're blazing a new trail when it comes to design,
and you're willing to make a few mistakes along the way. We applaud your pioneering spirit! You're also an optimist at heart. That doesn't mean you wear your heart on your sleeve—or a happy face button on your shirt—but it does mean you always look for a cheery detail to brighten up your outfit. A splash of color or a whimsical piece of jewelry always adds some wit and whimsy to your wardrobe when it's least expected.
|
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Design Singapore Crew, The City Hall [Friday, 301107]
am and will always be the kecik, whatever.
 Holla people! Its been long since i've blogged i guess. Lets begin with today, which is like yesterday, okay whatever. I got like only 3/4hrs of sleep, cause I had to tag along Kakfah all the way to NTU ADM fer some Asian Design Conference tingy. And so she told me that the conference is like open fer public, but in the end, i think that I was the only poly stud, excluding pattan whom I spotted over teabreak. Overall, the conference was BORING. Except fer the free good food we had, and I'll give a pass fer the 2nd presentation by that Korean designer with his awesome typography style, only thing was I couldnt tahan his accent (i dozed alot, so yeah). Next up was The City Hall. She dragged me along to be part of the Design Singapore's UtterRubbish crew, as Kiyoko couldnt make it, so I was suppose to like fill up fer her. But then again, I didnt regret 'volunteering' myself, cause it was a great experience plus exposure fer us designers. So yeah, made friends with quite afew other design students of singapore, and those laselle studs I spoke to, either made me envythem or drove me nuts due to pressure, hahs. Oh and, while I was like at our booth, Dominic came in, and he was like "You're from tp design right?", and I was like "Shit he recognise me! Wtf." Hahas. And as soon as he left our booth, Kakfah was like "OMG HE'S HOT!!!" Hahahahhas! Too bad girl if he's you-know-bebb. Hehs. And yeah, HE RECOGNISED ME! *bluek* Other than that, basically the hours spent as UtterRubbish crew was fun? Hahas. Fun as in we got to make more acquaintances and plus at the same time, 'relax our eyes'. Lol. So yeah, Kakfah if youre reading this, MAKE SURE YOU ASK JOYCE FER ME AGAIN. Ah there, its capslocked. Oh and, hopefully on the other days youre on duty there, your booth will be KampongMelayu, then just leave those hot designers fer me aight. (You take the mlys, I take the mixs) Hahahas! And rmb to silkscreen fer me if possible! Thats all fer now, Ive got to catch some sleep before werking straight fer two days which will definitely suck like hell. MANNNNN! I DEFINITELY NEED A NEW JOB!
4:23 AM
|