|
I am what I am. Not what you want me to be.
|
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Arghhhhhhhh, shittos manyak2 larrr !
---------- .R.I.P.
ILuv Headphone Bin Mairefariesta (2006-2008)
You kiss my neck almost every seconds. You made my neck warmth always. You were my filial nightpartner.
In Loving Memory. ----------
(now here's some list i need to take note of)
Things that I'm supposed to do but not yet done; 1) APEL 2! Monday's dateline SHUX. 2) Get myself a confirmed SIP company for attachment. [before 10March!] 3) Get my photoblog published to the public. [OTOT] 4) Transfer tracks of Smells Like Indie Spirit VOl1 into my macbook. [OTOT] 5) Re-grafittised my bedroom, i wanted to do it since dunno when sey. 6) REALLY get started on my dream personal label, and i mean it REALLY. 7) Get myself a new partime job, I'm like pokai since I got fired the lastime. TSK. 8) Send my macbook for hospital checkup, it's like eons since I did it. HAHS! 9) I'll think of more to add on to this, it'll go on and on I tell youuu! Things I wanna get; 1) New headphone, R.I.P to my previous lover, hahs! 2) Replace my blue macbook cover to ORANGE. 3) Lensbabies! 4) Fisheye 5) New pair of blades 6) WACOM drawing tablet 7) Driving(or bike) license 8) AVA's upcoming album 9) Another pair of VANs highcut, ETC... 10) Anddddd..........M ? Hahahahahhahas ok mepek. *p.s.i kinda miss stuffs back then with M mann. of course lar, it's like a 4yrs crush siaa! Ok dah whatever Mai, stoppit with ur M. Hahs! (Qiss, you know i know, teh world can go jauh2 sua)
230208- The day when the skaters beside us kaypo nak mamps. the saturday kakis: Qiss Maiii Dinah    ey i love this, nice effect kan. dinah mcm hantu! hahas ^-^   ohya, that man is super semangat in taking his pic i tell you, hahs!  and these are the dramamamas;  retarded/giler/crazy/siao, u choose? hahas!  she tried to commit suicide using my cam's bag strap -_-  and here's qiss, all looking sweeeeeet. awwww, EHEM!  there's more but im lazy to upload, http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/missymair3fa/240208/?albumview=grid (: Girlsssss, let's have a fashion photoshoot soon hokay! And i mean it, SOON! And last but not least, Aki and his friends are damn irritatinggggg. Ok dah. Oh and, yes Rusydi, let's hang out reaaaal sooooon with you and Faris ok. (:
11:28 PM
|